We have 43 member organizations that represent community organizations, businesses, government departments, government organizations, unions and educational institutions.
Members of the PEI Literacy Alliance are organizations passionate about building a culture of literacy, learning and prosperity on PEI.
Each member organization appoints a representative to attend, speak and vote on behalf of the organization at the PEI Literacy Alliance general meetings.
The Directors of the Governing Board of the PEI Literacy Alliance consists of 7-10 representatives of organizations, elected by its Membership.
The appointed representative of each member organization can:
- Attend, speak and have one vote at all general meetings
- Nominate a representative to be elected as a Director
- Replace its representative if he/she/they is elected to the Board of Directors
- Receive minutes of the annual general meetings, the financial audit, newsletters and other reports produced by the PEI Literacy Alliance
- Take part in the election of Directors through its representative
Become a member organization today! It’s free.
Fillable PDF – Membership Form 2021 (PDF Fileable)
- ADHD PEI
- BGC Charlottetown
- Canadian Mental Health Association-PEI
- Canadian Union of Public Employees
- CHANCES Family Centre PEI
- Collège de l’Île
- Community Legal Information Association
- Creative PEI
- Early Childhood Development Association
- Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Holland College – Adult and Community Education
- Institute of Advanced Learning
- Lennox Island First Nation
- Learning Disabilities Association of PEI
- Mi’kmaq Confederacy of Prince Edward Island
- Native Council of Prince Edward Island
- PEERS Alliance
- PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women
- PEI Association for Community Living
- IRSA Immigrant & Refugee Services Association PEI
- PEI Business Women’s Association
- PEI Department of Education and Lifelong Learning
“Books are a uniquely portable magic.”Stephen King
Ready Set Learn
Free Books for Kids
Adult Learner Awards and Resources