You will receive a charitable tax receipt for your donation as we are a Registered Charity.
Inspire a love of reading
- $50 – One child will recieve a free book a month for a year
- $150 – three children will receive a free book a month for year
- $300 – six children will receive one free book a month for a year
- $10,000 – all the children in a whole community of your choice will receive a free book each month!
Help children who struggle in school
- $250 – Summer tutoring for one child
- $500 – Summer tutoring for two children
- $10,000 – we could hire an extra tutor to work with 35 children.
Remove financial barriers for adults working to improve their lives
- $750 – One adult learner bursary for someone working toward a GED
- $1500 – One adult learner scholarship for someone who got their GED and is now enrolleded in post-secondary education
- $4500 – six adult learner bursaries
- $4500 – three adult learner scholarships
Let’s work together to address the hidden literacy crisis in PEI.
READ NOW: Why one Islander donated $35,000 to the PEI Literacy Alliance!
“My hope is that our story encourages others to donate. The need is huge!”
Calculate Your Charitable Tax Credit:
Donate Securities Online
A donation of securities or mutual fund shares means a larger charitable tax receipt for you. To donate securities now, click on the green DONATE SECURITIES box or please call 1-902-368-3620.